I really like doing monthly wishlists because it gives me an idea of what I want/need- so when I go shopping I have an idea of what to look for.
1. White lace dress: I felt in love with this dress from Forever 21- but it's sold out! I've been looking everywhere for a similar style.
2. Nude wedges: sometimes I feel like my black or brown wedges don't go with what I want to wear, the nude color makes my legs look longer and it's perfect for the hot Miami weather.
3. Wide-leg jeans: this is the second time I've added those jeans to this list. I'm very picky when it comes to jeans- specially since I don't wear them often. I really like the 70's feeling and I want to add them to my "klozet".
4. The Essie Braziliant summer collection: look at those colors, do I need to say more!?
5. Nude flats: they are super casual and they go with everything!
6. A pink-ish romper: I loved how Kourtney Kardashian wore a similar romper with a white blazer- it looked amazing. I really want to steal her look, and this one is very versatile.
7. A Halston inspired dress: remember the purple dress SJP wore during SATC2? This one is very similar and just twenty-something dollars.
8. A transparent umbrella: It's so rainy in Miami during July- I want to get a super stylish umbrella, and a transparent one goes with absolutely everything.
9. A Furla Candy bag... or this one for less. I love the Candy bag, but I hate the price tag (it's around $200 and it's sold out everywhere). Romwe just started selling an identical looking bag for $77.
10. Bright & colorful shorts!
((Sigue leyendo para leer esta lista en español)))