athletafitnessfitness loversgift guideholidayholiday 2014holiday gift guideholiday shoppinglincoln roadmiami store
Holiday Gift Guide: For Fitness Lovers…with Athleta...
As I've told you, this year, I decided to do a couple of gift guides. For the second gift guide, I'm partnering with Athleta for a fun gift guide for fitness lovers. This one is one of my favorites because everyone makes fitness goals for the new year…so why not keep your friend/mom/cousin/sister (or yourself) motivated to do so with a great gift that she will actually use.
1. Fun print workout tight ($74): I love working out in black tights, but I like this technicolor print in B&W that is still as versatile as a regular black tight. It works for almost every workout activity and the quality is A-MA-ZING- always invest in high quality workout clothes that will last for years.
2. Training Shoe ($80): what are New Year's resolutions without a good workout shoe? These are super cute (love the aqua-purple combo); and they give you a barefoot sensation that is perfect for running and for gym training.
3. Insulated Water Bottle ($28): if you have a friend that's a hiker or does Bikram Yoga , she/he is going to really appreciate this one. Because of its technology, this water bottle can keep water cold for 24 hrs or hot for 12 hrs.
4. Sprint Watch ($45): this watch is perfect for runners; it has a stopwatch, 10-lap memory and countdown timer- and the price point is great too!
5. Plus Tech Hoodie ($64): if it's freezing where you live, this hoodie is a great idea to keep warm during winter training. The material is not bulky at all, so you can layer more if needed.
6. Sport earphones ($30): I like listening to music while working out but my earphones always fall off; these are designed to never fall because of their small size (AND they are water/sweat resistant)
7. Seamless Racer Bra ($46): sportsbras do not have to be boring; adding a pop of color underneath your tank is a great way to keep your workout wardrobe fun.
8. A yoga mat ($38): this gift is especially great for yogis but it is a great gift for everyone with healthy goals for 2015, no matter their fitness level or activity- we all need to stretch out, right?.
9. Spring Tote ($79): talking about yoga mats, this tote not only helps you carry your yoga mat easily on top, but it has two internal compartments and a removable shoe bag….so no excuses to head to work after your workout session
10. Stripes Hidden agenda Tank ($64): this top is a no-brainer; the back detail and the stripes add a little bit of a fashionable vibe to any workout outfit while also providing great support.
Are you ready to start 2015 with the right foot? What would you gift a fitness lover? Share with us in the comments!
Ps: check out Athleta.com for tons of gift ideas for fit fanatics, you can create wish-lists online. Also you can head out to Athleta's Lincoln Road store for some Holiday shopping !
Disclosure: As stated, I have partner with Athleta for this post. All opinions are my own, all products were curated by me and this post wasn't edited by third parties.