beautybellezabraidcabellohairstyleholiday hairmilkmaid braidphoto tutorialtresemme
Holiday Hairstyle Idea with TRESemmé…the Braided Do
I know I have said it a couple of times, but I can’t believe how fast this year went by. I have been sharing some Holiday outfit ideas…so why not also share some HAIRSTYLES- Hello an outfit is not complete without the right Hair & Makeup.
This hairstyle is basically the elegant cousin of the milkmaid braids…it’s extremely easy to do and you will look GORGEOUS at any Holiday party
What you will need:
- Bobby pins.
- Hairspray (Recommendation: TRESemmé TRES Two Extra HoldHairspray)
- Dry shampoo (Recommendation TRESemmé VoluminizingDry Shampoo)
- A teasing brush.
1. Start by prepping your hair with dry shampoo. My all-time favorite is TRESemmé Fresh Start Voluminizing Dry Shampoo; it will give you texture and refresh your hair. Let it absorb the oil for a couple of minutes and comb through. **You can also check out my step-by-step tutorial on how to use Dry Shampoo by clicking HERE**
2. Divide your hair in two sections like you are doing a half- ponytail. I also left out my long bangs to pin them.
3. Start teasing the top half of the two sections; while also smoothing the top.
4.Using bobby pin, pin the teased section.
5. Now let’s move on to the lower section; do two braids and secure them with tiny clear elastics.
6. Pull the left braid to the right side of your head and secure it with bobby pins. Do the same thing with the other braid
7. Finally, spritz with TRESemmé TRES Two Extra HoldHairspray for a flexible hold that will help your hairstyle last all night long during the Holidays.
Would you try this Holiday hairstyle? Share your photos with us if you do.
I hope you enjoyed this “how to”. For hairstyles and hair tips, check out TRESemmé’s YouTube and Facebook Page.
This post is sponsored by TRESemmé. I have tried, and love, the products and I fully recommend them.