beautybow hairbow undocabellohairstyleholiday hairstylepeinadotresemme
Holiday Hairstyle Idea with TRESemmé…the Bow half updo
Hey everyone! I’m so happy for all the great feedback I received on my first Holiday Hairstyle idea…and I hope you like this one as well.
So when I think Holiday, I think presents- and BOWS! So I decided to do a fun half up-do with a bow…perfect for the Holiday and NEW YEARS EVE!!
What you will need:
- - A tiny clear elastic and bobby pins
- - A voluminizing mousse like TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Mousse
- - TRESemméKeratin Illuminating Shine Spray
1. Start by applying a voluminizing mousse like TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Mousse before blowdrying your hair. It will instantly boost your hair’s volume. You can do your hairstyle with straight, wavy or curly hair. I curled mine with a wide curling iron to give my hair some texture.
2. Take a section from each side of your hair; remember that the bigger these section are, the bigger the bow you are doing.
3. Using your small elastic, tie the two sections you just grabbed like you were doing a half ponytail; however, don’t pull the ends through the elastic, that way you are creating a loop.
4. Split the loop you just created in two loops.
5. Spread out the loops with your fingers and insert a bobby pin while pushing them flat…you are doing the bow shape!
6. Remember the ends you didn’t fully push through the half pony? Use them to hide the elastic and complete the bow. Secure them with bobby pins.
7. Make your bow shiny and smooth using TRESemméKeratin Illuminating Shine Spray…. and you are ready to go!
I want to see you trying this cute bow hairstyle. Share your photos with us if you do.
I hope you enjoyed this “how to”. For hairstyles and hair tips, check out TRESemmé’s YouTube ).
This post is sponsored by TRESemmé. I have tried, and love, the products and I fully recommend them.