Disclosure: this post is sponsored by Garnier and Style Coalition. I have tried the product and all opinions are my own.
I’ve been having so much fun with GarnierColor Styler…as you can see above, I’ve had blue ombré, mermaid hair, and now fun blue streaks. With the 5 bold shades to try…the fun color combos are endless. Next fun color combo? I definitely want to play with “Purple Mania” and “Pink Pop”.
No matter where I went with my fun colored hair… I always got the best compliments. I really felt like the funnest and coolest girl in town (or should I say the world!!?).
So the big question is….HOW DO YOU BECOME THE FUNNEST GIRL IN THE WORLD?
- Forget about what people might think…be yourself and never apologize for being who YOU are.
- Be positive…always look on the bright side of things. SMILE…SMILE A LOT!!!
- The way you dress and style your hair should be an extension of your personality. Try a fashion trend you love, wear a different lipstick, add color to your hair for the weekend!!
- SING…DANCE….LOVE …& LIVE!
And the best part is that right now Garnier Color Styler is looking for The Funnest Girl in the World to be their 72 hour spokesmodel.
If you want the title all you have to do is try your own Color Styler look, snap a SUPA’ DUPA’ fun selfie, tell us why you’re the Funnest Girl in the World in the caption, and post it on Instagram using the hashtag #FunnestGirl!
You can also visit www.garnierusa.com/funnestgirl for more info. GOOD LUCK!!
Disclosure: This post and video was brought to you thanks to L'Oreal Paris and Latina Bloggers Connect. All opinions are my own.
Products Used (in order) / Productos utilizados (en orden):
1. L’Oreal Youth Code “Texture Perfector" 2. L'oreal Miracle Blur 3. L'Oreal True Match en W4 Natural Beige 4. Paleta de sombras: L'Oreal Colour Riche 250 Absolute Taupe 5.Delineador: L'Oreal Infallible 400 Black Noir. 6.Eyeliner: L'Oreal Infalluble Silkissime 7.Mascara: L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Intenza 8. Blushr: L'Oreal Visible Lift Blur 502 Pink 9. Lipstick: L'Oreal Color Riche Balm 218 Rose Elixir
We can all agree that this isn't the MOST innovative remix… all 4 looks are similar- with A line skirts (either midi or mini) and with a print. However, they all have a different vibe…right? Which look is your favorite?
Este remix definitivamente no es el más innovador que he hecho…los 4 looks se parecen- con faldas en A (mini o midi) y de estampado. Pero de todas manera siento que cada look tiene una vibra totalmente distinta. ¿Qué look es tu favorito?
Hey everyone! Months ago, I went to the hair salon to get a pink ombré. I absolutely loved the result but I hated spending the whole day at the salon just for a style (that would fade as soon as I got in the shower).
But recently, I’m having so much fun playing with Garnier Color Styler...is it me or are the funnest color combinations endless? I’m really excited about this collaboration with Garnier because this new line of temporary color comes in 5 bold shades, it’s extremely easy to use and you don’t even have to rinse the color. It comes out after just a few washes...so all the fun, without the commitment. Check out my step-by-step tutorial below:
PINK & BLUE FISHTAIL BRAID
1.Make sure your hair is clean, dry and untangled. Also, use an old towel or shirt around your shoulders to avoid staining your clothes.
2.Put on gloves provided in the pack. This is very important because you should not apply the product directly to the hair;
3.Section off the part of your hair you wish to color- Garnier Color Styler is perfect for streaks and color accents- it is not recommended for coloring your entire head.
4. Shake bottle vigorously to ensure color is mixed.
5. Gently squeeze out a few drops (3 to 4) on the gloves.
6. Next apply a thin coat in a downward motion directly to the hair while smoothing the hair, starting at the base. * Apply in small sections until you have even coverage. Also,don’t use too much product, otherwise your hair will start to feel rough.
7.To ensure all product on the glove is used grab hair with fingertips and twirl around hand.
8. After the color is vibrant, wait until the product is completely dry and then comb through using either a wide tooth brush or comb. You can use a hair dryer to speed up drying the color.
9. If you make a mistake, apply hair oils to help remove the color quickly.
Do you want to be crowned “The Funnest Girl In The World” and be the official Garnier Color Styler spokesmodel for 72 hrs?
It’s simple: just snap a selfie, tell us why you’re the Funnest Girl in the World in the caption, and post it on Instagram using the hashtag #FunnestGirl! GOOD LUCK!!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Garnier USA and Style Coalition. All opinions expresses are my own.
I've had this dress for more than two years…and I don't know why I have only worn it during the fall. It's also one of those easy to wear dresses…it's light enough for the summer (so you can pair with sandals and your bathing suit underneath) or to layer it during fall. I have mentioned a lot on my remixes how easy it is to transform dresses. My favorite way is to add a sweater and transform your dress into a cute skirt…same if you add a skirt, it now is a fun print top.
WHICH LOOK IS YOUR FAVORITE?
Tengo este vestido desde hace 2 años (o más!!)- y es de esos que te salvan la vida cuando no sabes que ponerte. No se porque en el blog solo me lo he puesto con looks otoñales…pero fácilmente se puede combinar con unas sandalias y usar tu traje de baño para ir a la playa. En muchos REMIX de vestido les he mencionado que es muy sencillo sacarles provecho- por ejemplo; al agregarle un suéter como en el look #2, parece una falda. También puedes agregar una falda encima del vestido y usarla como si fuese una camita de estampado.
¿Qué look es tu favorito?
Powered by Blogger.