beautygarnierhairhairstylesleek and shinesleek ponytailstraight hair
Sleek & Shine... 2 Sleek Hairstyles for the NEW YEAR!
This hairstyle is extremely easy to do when you have straight hair...but if you have curly and frizzy hair (and live in a very humid climate like ME), achieving sleek hair gets a little tricky!
How to do it?
1. Spray Garnier Sleek & Shine Flat Iron Perfector Straightening Mist evenly on dry hair and use your flat iron immediately. This mist protects your hear from heat up to 450 degrees, tames frizz, and adds shiny.
2. Part your hair by the middle and do a low ponytail. To hide the elastic, wrap a small section of hair around the elastic and secure with a bobby pin.
SLEEK STRAIGHT HAIR DOWN
Living in a humid city and having frizzy hair is a combination for disaster. People always ask me how I manage to keep my hair manageable and smooth. When I wear my hair straight and sleek, I like doing this easy hairstyle that looks dressier that just wearing your hair down.
How to it?
1. I’ve been using Garnier “Sleek & Shine Anti Humidity Smoothing Milk”. You can apply it to damp or dry hair, and blow-dry. It seals humidity without that greasy weighdown.
2. Part your hair by the middle and section it off. I like to do it right by the ear, but grab as much hair as you feel comfortable.
3. If you hair is long enough, use an hair tie to gather both sections at the nape of your neck (you can use a hair clip to keep the rest of your hair away).
4. You can also use the Sleek & Shiny Anti Humidity Smoothing Milk to smooth your ends when your hairstyle is ready.
And that’s it…both are very easy, elegant, and versatile. You can wear either to work or for a fancy party.
Who’s ready for 2016? Don’t forget to tag me if you try this hairstyle ! XOXO